I FINALLY DID IT!

mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
After weeks and weeks of not being able to get below 153's, this morning I finally weighed in at 152.6! Woohoo!!! I know it's only one day and tomorrow I'll probably be back up in the 153's but I'm so excited!!! YAAAAYYYYYY

Replies

• mommared53
    After weeks and weeks of not being able to get below 153's, this morning I finally weighed in at 152.6! Woohoo!!! I know it's only one day and tomorrow I'll probably be back up in the 153's but I'm so excited!!! YAAAAYYYYYY
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!! congrats .... its the little victories that make us want to go on!!!

jackie

correcting spelling mistakes:grumble:
  • tacoman
    tacoman Posts: 40
    Way to go.

Keep up the good work.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    PLATEAU is officially broken that is awesome good for you!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Congratulations! Now just wait a week, and NOT a day, and you'll see even more of a loss!
  • princessjenn1804
    princessjenn1804 Posts: 33 Member
    Yay!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Congrats! I know how good that feels... last week I finally got below the 160s :)
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Keep up the good work. I know from experience how hard it is to get over that plateau effect. God I was stuck at 150 for 6 months!! Now I'm stuck at 146-147 *sigh* Hopefully by the end of the week you'll be at 150 even! =)
  • BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Yeah!!!!! Great Job!!!
    :drinker:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Whoo-hoo for you! I know exactly how it feels to get off that plateau and start losing again - kudos to you for being persistent and not losing sight of what you've already accomplished!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Yes! Yes! Yes! And finally getting over the hump is so rewarding. My plateau sent me to find a quote on miracles.
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    CONGRATS!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Yes! Yes! Yes! And finally getting over the hump is so rewarding. My plateau sent me to find a quote on miracles.

It does feel like a miracle doesn't it? Man I hate plateaus :explode:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Any, and each time you get to move the Ticker, it feels rgeat, doesn't it?! Way ta go! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Woohooo!! Congrats! That is SOO wonderful!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Awesome! :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    YEY YOU!!!! HOORAY!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    Thank you to all my MFP family for your support and encouragement. Luv you all. :heart:

Betty
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!