Need Female friends with 100lbs to lose!!!

Options

Replies

• LuckyLil12Linda
    LuckyLil12Linda Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me......I'm motivated and would like to gather some motivated women. Love this program......very much like WW.
    Accountability and support has always worked for me.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have checked, I am not a female but any of you can feel free to add me. My initial loss was going to be 85lbs but now I think that it will be more like about 100. I log daily and have an open diary. My friends and I are very willing to motivate and challenge each other.
  • LoriLasswell
    LoriLasswell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use some friendly female energy. I have a goal of 80, but have a feeling I may change my mind and go for 100 once I get closer. Add me!
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Ohh me too! me too!! Feel free to add me (anyone!)

20 something year old, high energy, and a lot to gain, along with lose! :drinker:
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    hey im 36 100 lbs to lose. 69 day stretch so far! logging honestly and walking daily! add me :) x
  • dawnkemp58
    dawnkemp58 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    add me too!
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My total goal loss is something like ~120, so I started out up there. :D I'm still muddling through it.
  • Rowood101
    Rowood101 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I also need more friends. While I don't have 100 to lose I do have more than 50 and am on here everyday, more or less. Feel free to add me.
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am here to motivate if you need me! Feel free to add me!
  • Jennlc033
    Jennlc033 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me too
  • JeniSue28
    JeniSue28 Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. :happy:
  • megannau
    megannau Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends and positive encouragement and motivation. I started with a goal of 100 pounds to lose...still a long ways to go. =)
  • LuckyLil12Linda
    LuckyLil12Linda Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Girls, I'm a 65 yr old and motivated.......I want to walk 500 miles in Spain at 70. Of course, I need the lottery, but the weight off is the lottery due to better health. Congratulations on all your loss and accomplishing your goals. Friend me and let's rise to the occasion!
  • RobynSmithIBECHS
    RobynSmithIBECHS Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 140 some pounds to lose. Would be glad to add any friend requests that I get.
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi! I only have 30-40 left to lose, but I'm here for the long haul and log everyday. Anyone can add me if they like. :smile:
  • carissatetro
    carissatetro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 80 more to go!
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds myself. I just logged back on here yesterday and plan to log on every day as well as keep my diary open.

would love to make new friends and get motivation, male or female, doesn't matter!
  • arielboone
    arielboone Posts: 1
    Options
    :smooched: I need to lose 40 pounds Im on 145 I need to drop to 105
  • twilighttabby
    twilighttabby Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add everyone!!!! It is so motivating to read everyones story and know that I am not alone and have people to turn to when I need them!!! :heart:
  • twilighttabby
    twilighttabby Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me to Fitbit too! I don't know how to add on there.