100 lbs in 365 days.....it's on!

Options
I look forward to joining so many of you. I am beginning the hardest most scary thing of my life and hope to be very successful! My life has gotten out of control and it's time for me to take charge! Best of luck to all of you!

Replies

• Sabrina_W
    Options
    Ditto girly! I am new too and would love the extra encouragement, on top of making new friends! Add me if you are interested!

Sabrina~
  • beeyootifulmess
    Options
    I'm have the exact same goal!! You can friend me. Maybe we can be a source of support and encouragement for each other.
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! My entire goal is 150 lbs.....but 100 lbs by next January 1 is realistic! Friend me!
  • pcmoore
    pcmoore Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow, I am excited! Let's go! We can do it! Looking forward to getting to know you....having you kick my butt to get me going and hopefully offering you the same! My mom (who is in the profile pic on the left) will also be joining us but I doubt she'll do it online....I'm so excited!
  • Sabrina_W
    Options
    100lbs would be Uh-MAY-ZING!! I hope to join you as you fight to lose and be right there losing too!
  • deanna1981
    Options
    You can do it! Adding you as a friend! Let's do this together!
  • Vilma
    Vilma Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I'm up for the challenge!!! I think its a very realistic and doable goal!! Let's get to it!!!
  • JMelonie
    Options
    Im pumped too!
    Lets do it!
  • safetyscott
    safetyscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    After a while your exercise routines will become the best part of your day...its the two months of daily dread that sucks...then you realize you don't dread it anymore, but actually look forward to it. I know my sig says ive only 40lb to lose..but what it doesnt say is the 60lb ive already lost...so I know exactly how you feel. Be passionate....work intensely....get mad if you have to ,and never give up and all your goals will come.

Add me also if you wish.
  • safetyscott
    safetyscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    After a while your exercise routines will become the best part of your day...its the two months of daily dread that sucks...then you realize you don't dread it anymore, but actually look forward to it. I know my sig says ive only 40lb to lose..but what it doesnt say is the 60lb ive already lost...so I know exactly how you feel. Be passionate....work intensely....get mad if you have to ,and never give up and all your goals will come.

Add me also if you wish.
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    No better way to take control of your life than starting with your health. 100 lbs in a year is doable. What you will find is that any progress is a spirit lifter. Don't get hung up if takes a little longer.
  • 0ssum_Bl0ss0m
    0ssum_Bl0ss0m Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ossum enthusiasm! I am also trying to lose in the neighborhood of 100lbs! Gratz on taking the first steps!
  • Lizard863
    Lizard863 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan. :)