That's it!!! I've decided my career!!

Options
I've decided to make a MAJOR life change. Besided that of weight loss, I've decided to train in getting my cetifaction in fitness and nutrition.
My ULTIMATE GOAL: Is to become a Turbo Kick instructor! You know Turbo Jam? Well it's the extended version of it.
I'm so excited I just might burst!!!
I'm completely motivated to do this!!!

Replies

• Vanessa82
    Options
    I've decided to make a MAJOR life change. Besided that of weight loss, I've decided to train in getting my cetifaction in fitness and nutrition.
    My ULTIMATE GOAL: Is to become a Turbo Kick instructor! You know Turbo Jam? Well it's the extended version of it.
    I'm so excited I just might burst!!!
    I'm completely motivated to do this!!!
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    YEAH YOU! I think that is great-go for it. It is great to do something that you are passionate about!
  • begtodiffer
    Options
    thats so great!
    keep up the great work!
    much love.
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good luck and be strong!:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awesome...love me some turbo jam!!! you go girl!!! oooo can't wait to hear more of this turbo kick! :wink:

hugs!
    Ali
  • Vanessa82
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm really excited!!
    It has been a while since I've been so clear and focused on what I want to do!
  • p90x_Dude
    p90x_Dude Posts: 332
    Options
    Go for it and pursue it will all you have. Expect someone to try and discourage you though, so be prepared to rebuke them and keep pressing.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Good luck on all you have to do - you will make it just never, never, never give up!!! That is so exciting!