Need support

Options
Here I am again, logging back into myfitnesspal. at one time i lost so much weight. not having the support from my family is very hard. a husband that thinks im fine the way i am, and children that think the same. i am not heavier than i have ever been, so now the amount of weight i need to lose seems out of reach and impossible to me. please add me as a friend and help push me to keep going. i am now at a point that i cant hardly breath and having a hard time getting up and going. my youngest is 4 and a year ago i was able to run around the yard with him. now i cant do that. my mind keeps spinning because i have no idea where to even begin. any help and support would make my day.

Replies

• cantina920
    cantina920 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Start making small changes NOW! MFP has really helped me, and I log in every day.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Friends request sent
  • Emmal58
    Emmal58 Posts: 4
    Options
    I know how you feel. I've put on so much weight in the last two years, I've tried every diet nothing seems to work. I've just started on this today and I'm determined to make this work! Today I ate a very small amount and went to the gym I only managed 45 minutes it was hard but I feel better for it now! I'm really going to try I have an old pair of a size 8 shorts I have hung on the front of my wardrobe as my goal at the moment it seems impossibal!!!!
  • jessieduquette
    Options
    I know what you are talking about. At forst my boyfriend told me that i was fine for my weight but then after i had my son 2 years ago the weight cant seem to go away. i try very hard to diet and excerise but i always loose focus on it and quit. The other day my boyfriend told me that he didnt want me to gain as much weight as his ex did and right then i knew what i had to do. We can put our hearts in it and first i think wee need to do it for US!!!! and once we do it for us everything and everyone else will follow in. If you ever just need to vent or talk send me a message!! always here to talk!