MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT! ADD ME!

Options
Hello, I am looking for some new friends for support and motivation on my new journey to weight loss!!
I love hearing others success stories and getting advice!
Everyone add me and help me through this!
I need all the help I can get! lol
Thanks!! :)

Replies

• Shablonda
    Shablonda Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey Renee!

My Name is Shawna and I am trying to get in shape for bikini season! I am already very slim but i want to trim a few inches off my waist and get back into the habit of eating healthy and exercising. I already enjoy eating healthy and I am an active person who goes to Raves where there is a lot of hard core dancing for long periods in hot rooms. I want to become even more toned and strong so i can be a great go go dancer while I go to college to become a human resources professional! I want to be surrounded with positive people that will help motivate me and i can do the same for them. I would like someone who will notice when i achieve something good with diet and exercise and encourage me to do better! I know that this is a team effort and a two way street so we can help each other achieve personal greatness! I loom froward to hearing back from you! Good Luck!

-Shawna Bailey
  • modevia
    modevia Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi guys!
    My name is Monica and i am also looking forward to make new friends here. I just joined myfitnesspal yesterday. It's a great way to keep track on my calorie intake.
    I want to lose pounds and tone my body before I go back to school. I have a couple months to achieve my goal.

Feel free to add me!
    :)