This is not going to be easy!

Options
Need friends to support on the long hard journey, all welcome. How you finding it?

Replies

• KanCrav
    KanCrav Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    A friend told me about this site about 2 years ago... I keep ditching out on it... so I am determined to stick to it this time too!~!..... We can do this!~!
  • jrhodges20
    jrhodges20 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've only been at this for a few days, in fact I am starting day 3. I am finding the support encouraging and glad that there are others out there willing to support each other. I know it won't be easy and I am bound to hit low peaks aong the way. I am planning to stay with this, hoping and knowing I can. You can do this, keep at it
  • Zoomer2
    Zoomer2 Posts: 34
    Options
    yaaahhhh
  • lulu20111
    Options
    You're not wrong, it isn't easy, and as much as I thought I would hate this kind of site...it does make a difference, it keeps me motivated to get out and exercise rather than lay in before work! Good luck!
  • lisay9
    lisay9 Posts: 18
    Options
    When you start to see results after the 1st week it suddenly seems easier, or it did for me. This is the only thing that has worked so easily and quickly for me, and a few friends too. I just wish I'd found this site years ago.
    So stick with it and the results are astounding! :)
  • defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    It's not easy, you're right, but having lost over 40 pounds and kept it off for 4 years, I can say with absolute certainty that it's THE most worth-it thing I've ever done. Good luck!
  • revphillips
    revphillips Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    An accountability partner that you can trust is the best way for me! I have two friends who have agreed to be accountability partners. When they ask me if I'm under my calorie goal for the day or if I've exercised enough times throughout the week I have to answer them honestly and if I answer them and I'm not on track then I hope they'll say something to me! Granted we'll all have a few plateaus and we'll all have a few slip-ups - but I hope it's on those slip-ups that my friends actually say something to me about being committed and staying with it!