Low Cal Heavenly Pleasures

Options
Just found douwe egberts smooth caramel, I have it with semi-skimmed milk and no sugar.
Amazing treat of the day. Ok it's no Costa or Starbucks, but still love it!! Any other low cal not-so-guilty pleasures out there?

Replies

• Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Berries!!! They are some of the most wonderful foods ever. :) And they are low in calories.
  • flow2512
    flow2512 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Frozen low calorie hot chocolate - great in summer and sugar free jelly x
  • dlkingsbury
    dlkingsbury Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    fruitare strawberry bars - 60 calories and good portion size.
  • yasoyyo
    yasoyyo Posts: 15
    Options
    Frozen low calorie hot chocolate - great in summer

That's a great idea! Do you make them in popsicle molds? I don't have any, but I'll look for some or see if I find something else that'll work.
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Arctic Zero sorbet. It's weird (it calls itself ice cream, but it's much more like a non-fruit sorbet) but awfully good on a hot day.

And marshmallows. 100 cals for 4 of the big fat ones.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Kroger Lowfat Fudge Bar 80 cal.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    This
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8yHNp5bEOuDN727ZoaDpKmC8QEhammgIa5WkQTm1_ZM4IZCH60w
  • ValerasN7
    ValerasN7 Posts: 5
    Options
    I know it's kind of "no duh" but fruit! I often find myself contemplating how something so delicious can be so healthy too. Nature's candy indeed. Seriously though, sometimes I just find myself craving a good bowl of mixed fruits and don't have any fruit around! Give me a bowl of strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, kiwi, grapes.. and I could go on and on, any day over a bowl of potato chips.
  • MaeRay007
    MaeRay007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    cool whip!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I know it's kind of "no duh" but fruit! I often find myself contemplating how something so delicious can be so healthy too. Nature's candy indeed. Seriously though, sometimes I just find myself craving a good bowl of mixed fruits and don't have any fruit around! Give me a bowl of strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, kiwi, grapes.. and I could go on and on, any day over a bowl of potato chips.

I agree with fruit. I eat about 3 pints of blueberries a week. I swear they are my new addiction.
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options

Hear hear - I can't keep enough fruit in - I eat all of the fruit! 5 a day for me could finish at about 12 noon :happy:
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was craving something salty and crunchy, so I made some popcorn. I have a popcorn popper that I use for the kids all the time. I made it with 1tbsp olive oil and a dash of salt. About 55 calories per cup!
  • 257_Lag
    257_Lag Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered coffee beans, I prefer dark. 10 calories each.
  • queenofthrones
    Options
    Mine'd probably be the Nescafé Vanilla Lattes - they're 79 cals a sachet but I find them really tasty and if I'm feeling a bit peckish they usually fill me and they get my sweet tooth too! Oreos are 51 calories each (I believe?)
    A bit higher calorie but great if you just really can't kick a craving are Cadbury's Crunchies (180cals for the whole bar) I wouldn't be having them every day but they're great treats that I can usually fit into my calorie budget :)
  • RisenRun
    RisenRun Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just had raspberries with whip cream. Slurp! And I haven't posted any weight loss yet, because I just started a few days ago, and I am not going to weigh in until next week. Wish me luck :)
  • sk8trchk
    sk8trchk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just found Outshine bars. I really like the blueberry-vegie one. It's only 60 calories.
  • izzy0113
    izzy0113 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Boom Chicka Pop Lightly Sweet Popcorn! 37 cals per cup!!!!
  • 2dare2dream
    2dare2dream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    frozen grapes and 28g daim bar @150 cals
  • sethrei
    sethrei Posts: 1
    Options
    Boom Chicka Pop Lightly Sweet Popcorn! 37 cals per cup!!!!

^^^Co-Sign :smile:
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Mini shortcakes!

1 strawberry shortcake cup (the mini ones) - 60 calories
    Berries - 20 calories
    Lite Cool whip - 20 calories

You got yourself a nice dessert at 100 calories.