Aquasize

Options
The leisure centre in my community offers these aquasize classes for 1 hr 2x a week. I am just wondering if anyone has ever gone and what they thought of it?

Replies

• Kandy4mel
    Kandy4mel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I did aquacise for a couple months during the summer. I loved it. You will be sore the next morning even though you don't feel it that night. I say give it shot and see what you think. :)
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Maybe not that particular class but I love my Water Aerobics. GREAT workout - cardio without the pain - Low impact (I have a knee problem) and you workout the entire body. I have taken many a class but now also do with a waterproof case for my ipod loaded up with fast music I like, Speedo water resistence equipment and in my own pool. Do it - if you love the water you will do GREAT!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I love my Aquafit class. Some teachers are better than others. You can take it at your own pace. I like the most challenging teachers.
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    Aquafit is great. I did it several years ago and at the time it put me in the best shape of my life until recently. It's fun too or at least can be and the harder you push yourself the more you'll get out of it.