New to this

Options
Hi there everybody,

I was introduced to this sight by my wife, kareninnevada. She is really finding great success in her goals using this website and she has inspired me to better myself.

Thank you to all her friends here that have supported her and given her advice, she is undergoing a magnificent transformation. Which, by the way, I hope to emmulate.

Thanks again,

Dadto4

Replies

• Dadto4
    Dadto4 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi there everybody,

I was introduced to this sight by my wife, kareninnevada. She is really finding great success in her goals using this website and she has inspired me to better myself.

Thank you to all her friends here that have supported her and given her advice, she is undergoing a magnificent transformation. Which, by the way, I hope to emmulate.

Thanks again,

Dadto4
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    That is awesome!! Welcome! It is great to see you supporting and now joining your wife to a healthy life!! These guys are wonderful! I am getting a TON of support! Good luck on your journey together!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here just as much as your wife does, and do just as well, if not better, since men seem to lose faster than women!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    welcome I am new also day 3 and i am getting alot of support and making friends everyday, this is an awesome site great success is coming your way!!
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here just as much as your wife does, and do just as well, if not better, since men seem to lose faster than women!
    OK...I think she just called us losers...I think...
    Good to have ya here.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! I love when hubby's and wife's join or family and friends...its a great place to be and learn and do this journey together!

we're all here for you both!
    hugs!
    Ali ...welcome!!!
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    WELCOME, DAD!
    It's nice to know you are joining your wife on her journey to good health. Two can work together better than one alone.

May both of you have SUCCESS!
    mknipp
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    welcome welcome :drinker:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart:

Officially 30 pounds GONE!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you and horray for taking the first steps to get things in control! YEY! :drinker:

And congrats to your wife for dragging your buns here! :laugh: YEY WIFY on getting him here and the 30 pounds gone! Hooray! :flowerforyou: