Pregnant and new here! Trying to eat healthy!

Hi everyone, i'm new here and currently 22 weeks pregnant with my first. I'm at 215pds and trying to maintain this weight then really lose it when the little one gets here! Looking for positive, motivating friends! If you're one, send me and add :)

Replies

• snl4u
    snl4u Posts: 7
    SMART! Raising children is emotional, but very physical too! I wish I had been as dedicated to health with my 2nd child as I was with my first. Its hard to be an overweight mother :-/
  • clb290
    clb290 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the reply! How's your weight loss journey going? And I agree it really is. I'm already way over weight already but i'd like to really eat healthier and then kick in the weight loss after my lil man gets here!
  • bettermarz
    bettermarz Posts: 15 Member
    Good for you! I was overweight for number one too.
    Now I'm more so and I want to improve my health before going for number two.
    What I found hardest was all the fear mongering around being "overweight" and pregnant.
    I hope you have a healthy and really positive pregnancy.
    Feel free to add me.
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Just found out I am 5 weeks with my 4th!!! Currently going through a divorce so I will now be a single Mom of 4. I have lost over 15 pounds so far and found out I was pregnant on the 12th of this month. Going to continue to eat healthy and exercise throughout this pregnancy. Anyone feel free to add me :)