Turbo Fire

Options
cgonzales325
cgonzales325 Posts: 15 Member
Started turbo fire yesterday... Very hard to keep up with. Should I get discouraged or keep trying it out for a few more days?

Replies

• sunflower92630
    sunflower92630 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Keep going but maybe try following the "Low Impact" girl who is always on the right of the video until you work up to the higher stamina. OR start off doing the "High Impact" version then when you start to feel like you are losing pace switch over the the "low Impact" girl.
    :bigsmile:
    Keep going and don't give up!
  • JennyJenn20
    Options
    I agree with sunflower9263!. I am on my 5th week of Turbo Fire and it was definitely tough for me in the beginning and still is at times. I recommend starting with the high impact stuff and when you cant handle it anymore switch to the low impact girl. I also give myself breaks by pausing the video or skipping a part to bring my heart rate down. The people in the video have way more stamina and are a lot more fit than I am so I find my heart rate skyrocketing very easily so I must take breaks. Whatever you do don't give up and keep going. I found that by week by week it got a little easier. The Fire 45 class is my ultimate favorite! Its so much fun.
  • chantwizzle83
    chantwizzle83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    When I first started, there was no freaking way I could keep up. If I needed to stop, I would just jog in place til I caught up. Don't get discouraged. Just do what you can, but finish the videos. By the end of the week you'll feel good. You'll get addicted.
  • cgonzales325
    cgonzales325 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies and support ladies. Very much appreciated. I will keep everyone posted. :)