newbie from perth :)

Options
Heya, I'm from Perth in WA and totally new to the site :) I'm a complete gym junkie, do about 7-8 group fitness classes a week, but my diet leaves a lot to be desired so the weight is hanging around and I am determined that this year will be the year it leaves! The gym has changed my life so much - been going since this time last year, and have woken up most days smiling - and I'm looking forward to feeling even better and healthier!
I'd love to hear from people on here - I love the support system that seems to be in place on this site! :)

Kate

Replies

• racharla
    racharla Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey kate.... Welcome aboard ... this is a really great site ..you will find lots of support and motivation here and you will love it :)
  • emmascott
    emmascott Posts: 249
    Options
    Hey there.

New here too and have just started back to the gym after three months off to binge eat !!! lol. Went to Body Pump last night and thought I was going to die. Kinesis Circuits tonight !! AAAAArrrrggghhhh. Maybe you could send me inspirational tips for continuing at the gym !!! Good luck.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I love Perth. I spent a year there as an exchange student in high school.
  • 123lgoldie
    Options
    hey kate -

thats amazing 7-8 exercise classes a week! wow! i started my gym membership today and attentding bootcamp in 2weeks lol so we can help each other out. everyone is so nice and motivating on here which is good. I was heavily inot this site a few months ago and seen great results and kind of got addicted (in a good way as it was the only thing that has worked for me). had a few things going on in my life that i slipped away and eating healthy and exercising i dint want to even think about doing but now after xmas time and new year - i am the same - I WILL get rid of what i have too!

Good luck and all the best

Lisa
  • mistawalka
    mistawalka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Ozzie! Ozzie! Ozzie!

Sorry couldn't resist :P Nice to see WA getting some representation here, welcome to MFP from Rockingham