Hello all! Looking for friends! :)

Options
Hey everyone so I'm looking for some active friends on MFP for encouragement. I'm 270lb male and looking for people :)

Replies

• star_steph07
    Options
    Hi, I've just restarted MFP so am right at the beginning of the challenge. Feel free to add me.
    Steph
  • stephbeland8
    stephbeland8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! :) Good luck!
  • K02MO3
    K02MO3 Posts: 3
    Options
    i need new friends to see what their activities are like to motivate myself into doing the same feel free to add me K02MO3
  • CupCakesGone4Good
    CupCakesGone4Good Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Talia I am looking for supporative friends that help when we all need a boost in life feel free to add me Thank :)
  • msbess
    msbess Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me also, need some motivation. :smile:
  • Bokohoyo123
    Bokohoyo123 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I been on MFP since Jan. Having a hard time, keep going over my calorie goal. I haven't lost any weight. It sucks. I could use a buddy, so you can add me too as a friend. :wink: :smile:

PS: If anyone else would like to be my buddy on this journey, please do so.
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on every day most of the time
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I am a very active MFP users.Especially when people see that ticker moving towards the goals. I am a great motivator. Which can be great or turn ugly. You have to really want this. Once you got the mind set it is not really that hard to achieve. FIght those fatty food cravings and if you give in make it a very small portion. MY co worker told me that "I should only cheat when I get a 6 packs." LOL but that quote works for me. ADD me though I can help you make this easier.
  • fitnforward
    fitnforward Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me. This journey will be a challenge, but it will be easier with support and motivation!! Welcome! :happy:
  • THEmrsmurphy
    THEmrsmurphy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am back again using my fitpal app but this time I decided I need fitpal friends!

I made it half way thru my weight loss... started feeling comfortable and deprived and started eating again... 5 pounds crept up.... soon it will all be back if I do not stop now!

I am starting today and decided to look on the page here for friends that would help me and motivate me! I will do the same for you! I really would love fitpal friends that we can motivate and support each other!

Please add me as a friend if you think we can help each other! I want to be healthy and look great which will help every aspect of my life. Let's face it... overweight people get judged, picked last or not at all, overlooked... I do not want to be fat anymore!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me. I log in every day.