Cleansing Foods...

Options
So- my wedding is done, the honeymoon is done... the post honeymoon is done... and all of my clothes are a bit snug:laugh:

I am trying to ease back in to my routine... so hard after not following the plan and routine for over a month. I am back up past my starting weight I think at 131 ish...

I am not in any rush to take off the weight. But would like to get back down again anyway.

Looking for some foods that are particularly helpful in cleansing the body... not just in t he sense of bowels or anything, just to make my body feel good again... I am thinking organic veggies and fruits... any other ideas?
PS... honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas didnt lend itself to healthy eating... although i did eat a pound of fresh guacamole one night... good fats, right?? haha

Replies

• sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    So- my wedding is done, the honeymoon is done... the post honeymoon is done... and all of my clothes are a bit snug:laugh:

I am trying to ease back in to my routine... so hard after not following the plan and routine for over a month. I am back up past my starting weight I think at 131 ish...

I am not in any rush to take off the weight. But would like to get back down again anyway.

Looking for some foods that are particularly helpful in cleansing the body... not just in t he sense of bowels or anything, just to make my body feel good again... I am thinking organic veggies and fruits... any other ideas?
    PS... honeymoon in Cabo San Lucas didnt lend itself to healthy eating... although i did eat a pound of fresh guacamole one night... good fats, right?? haha
  • Zeii
    Zeii Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't know what to recommend, i'm new to this but I just wanted to thank you for starting this post, i'm looking forward to seeing what people say.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I don't know about "cleansing foods..." But glad your wedding went well and here you are! YEY!
  • sabes2631
    sabes2631 Posts: 403
    Options
    Its funny because as much as I want to be back where I was an dfeel good... I ate 3 slices of pizza last night and 1/2 a bottle of wine... baby steps I guess!!!