Good NO Equipment Workout Video

Options
loveby30
loveby30 Posts: 76 Member
Happy Wednesday,

I was hoping the awesome people at MFP could help me out with a recommendation. I need a good NO equipment workout video.

I typically rotate my workouts between JM 30 day shred and no more trouble zones, and run. But I am traveling for work and will be sans any access to a gym or weights for a week. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks a million!

Replies

• kmash32
    kmash32 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Go on you tube and look up fitness blender, they have a lot of different workouts many of which don't require equipment.
  • loveby30
    Options
    Thanks!! I should note that I will also be without internet....gah. I wonder if I can download those videos?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    you are going to have a hard time progressively making exercises more difficult with NO equipment
  • loveby30
    Options
    you are going to have a hard time progressively making exercises more difficult with NO equipment

Yes I understand that. This is only for a week while i am in the field without access to weights. When I return I will keep with my weight routine. I just wanted to have something to do for that WEEK as opposed to just saying...oh well i won't workout this week b/c I don't have weights.
  • kschhr
    kschhr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Look up Lauren Fitz and Mallory Hotmess on YT. Both have really fun zumba workouts and tons of different songs to choose from, mostly popular music.
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    Could you download an app while you do have the internet?

I'm using You Are Your Own Gym. It's been mentioned/recommended a few times in here. It doesn't require any proper equipment (just a door, table and towel from what I've seen so far) and doesn't rely on the internet.

I guess it depends on what sort of workout you want. Cardio or strength.
  • ChopperOnePiece
    Options
    you search "jessicasmithtv", there are some great exercise videos without using any equipment!