I want actual FRIENDS from all over the world

Options
I am new in myfitnesspal and realized how easy it is to socialize with people who share something in common! The desire to lose weight! I am also dazzled to see that being from a different country I have so much to share and so much to ask.. (food recipes, lifestyles, culture...) I have already made some friends but I want more and I want to become "pen pal" ish with the friends I make here.. So please share your lives with me, your interests, your hobbies, your families, your weight loss history and I promise I will write back to you : )

That being said I am a 2nd year dentistry student from Istanbul, Turkey. Istanbul is the only city in the world that is spread on both continents Europe and Asia. We have the chance to eat lots of veggies and fruits and experiment with numerous cuisines.

I am an emotional eater and I eat when I am happy - I once managed to lose 50 lbs and felt amazing. This year after using a medicine for a while I gained back the half of it and I am trying to lose that weight one step at a time.

Please add me!

looking forward to your "letters" :love:

Replies

• swalberg0625
    swalberg0625 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am also new and looking for accountability partners and more friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • janine2355
    janine2355 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I am new in myfitnesspal and realized how easy it is to socialize with people who share something in common! The desire to lose weight! I am also dazzled to see that being from a different country I have so much to share and so much to ask.. (food recipes, lifestyles, culture...) I have already made some friends but I want more and I want to become "pen pal" ish with the friends I make here.. So please share your lives with me, your interests, your hobbies, your families, your weight loss history and I promise I will write back to you : )

That being said I am a 2nd year dentistry student from Istanbul, Turkey. Istanbul is the only city in the world that is spread on both continents Europe and Asia. We have the chance to eat lots of veggies and fruits and experiment with numerous cuisines.

I am an emotional eater and I eat when I am happy - I once managed to lose 50 lbs and felt amazing. This year after using a medicine for a while I gained back the half of it and I am trying to lose that weight one step at a time.

Please add me!

looking forward to your "letters" :love:
    Hi, I will try to help you however I can.
  • FionaAnne22
    FionaAnne22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll send you a friends request if that's OK, over 100 to lose, diary is open and I'm from Scotland :)
  • K02MO3
    K02MO3 Posts: 3
    Options
    i need new friends to see what their activities are like to motivate myself into doing the same feel free to add me K02MO3