Dreamt it, believed it, achieved it

Options
Liliansamata
Liliansamata Posts: 102 Member
This is a post that I'm extremely pleased to write. Yes, I dreamt it, believed it and finally achieved it. I've managed to achieve my set target weight loss of 44lbs. Admittedly it has taken me 18 months, but it really doesn't matter on how long it took me, I achieved it. This journey has consisted of of travelling, on what I would say, travelling along the scenic route, speeding down the motorway, looking at the views from the top of plateaus, oh yes. There have been many plateaus, having to turn around and start again. I have been frustrated many times on this journey, however on reflection I did not put the excess weight on in four, five or six months. So, I suppose the time travelling on this weight loss journey to achieve good health and getting fit, is about right for me. A new journey starts to today. That journey is maintaince. Hello maintaince.

Replies

• fit4w8
    fit4w8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome, I believe it doesn't matter how long it takes to achieve your goal. The important thing is staying focused, life itself is full of ups and downs . Be proud of yourself and your hard work :)
  • chunkilios
    chunkilios Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You said you wanted to change your life and you have done, in an amazing way. Well done!:flowerforyou: I have just read through your profile and find you are an inspiration!! Be proud you deserve it!:drinker:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, Go you!!! Fantastic work

Would you mind sharing your before & after pictures for us to see??
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    THe long wait is over. Congratulations!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how long it has taken you or what happened along the way. What matters the most is the fact that you've done it. Well done :D
  • Liliansamata
    Liliansamata Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, Go you!!! Fantastic work

Would you mind sharing your before & after pictures for us to see??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!