A Starting Success

Options
Hi Everyone :)

I am a 28 year old from Brantford, Ontario and looking to try something new to help with my weight loss goals. I have never really tried using an on-line support system to help towards my weight-loss, but I thought I would give it a go and see what kinds of results will follow.

I just started a semi-paleo diet yesterday, where I have cut out most grains and wheat and rely on mainly fresh vegetables and fruits to gain my carb intake. I used to rely on a heavily carb meal plan and lots of sugary take-out on the weekends, so I can foresee weekends being a difficult time for me. I would like to start exercising as well, however, I do not enjoy the intensity of working out and would rather walk 2 miles each day and do some yoga to gain an aerobic and toning session.

I currently am 5"5 and weigh approximately 150 lbs
I am an apple shaped body type so most of my fat goes to my belly :(- gotta get rid of that visceral fat

My Weight Loss Goals:

My goal weight is to be at 120-125 lbs by the end of the summer
To incorporate a low-carb and high protein and healthy fats meal plan
To walk 2 miles Mon, Wed, Fri on my treadmill or outside at the trails
To do 30 minutes of yoga Tues, Thurs, Sat
To reduce my intake of sugary foods and high carb junk foods on the weekend
To reduce my intake of drinking alcohol on weekends

Other Goals:

QUIT SMOKING ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

Thanks for listening everyone and look forward to touching base with you'll very soon. :)
GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Replies

• w0nderstruck13
    Options
    I feel the same way about working out. I just hate it. I've never been one of those people who learned to love it/can't live without it. Maybe it's my size that makes it so un-enjoyable but UGH! I also need to learn to reduce my alcohol intake on the weekends. I've been doing really well at cutting it down to just one night, but ugh at that also. Why can't losing weight be as easy as gaining it?!

Add me as a friend if you'd like!