In 5 more days it will be a year :D 95 DOWN!

Options
hope4meyet
hope4meyet Posts: 3 Member
I think MFP says I started sooner, but I came into my life change 360 days ago today :D I am 5'2, 33 years old. SW 250, CW 155.
Feel free to skip to the end for the pic lol.
I have been a message board stalker this whole year, so a ton wont like my year of progress LOL I am a 1200 cal a day girl. However, I do not log my 4 cups of coffee because that will NEVER change and I need this to be it for now....I cannot wait to maintain!! I have excercised on and off all year but I have come to the conclusion that I hate it and it never sticks. I do however stay active with 3 children under 10 yrs old, Im a server for 4 hours a night 5/6 nights a week, and I clean my house roughly everyday...that counts in my life as my excercise LOL After I hit this next 5 pounds I plan to go for 20 more to be on that lovely BMI scale as healthy and then see where I go from there. For every success story Ive read I just want to thank you all right now. You and this site have changed my life! I am forever grateful. PS I hope this pic works, I messaged myself 6 times to try and get it right LOL

c9eb7a92-3150-43e0-bd88-3de8198bc78f_zps456972ef.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!