Any rushfit before after?

Options
minniemickey
minniemickey Posts: 46 Member
Hi All,

I am overweight by 50 pounds. After browsing through a couple of home workout programs, I chose Rushfit.
I am not sure if it was a good decision, but will be starting the program soon. Any before after pictures from people who completed it? Any thoughts, pls let me know, thanks!

Replies

• walleyetracker
    walleyetracker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello there,

I just started last week and already noticed some changes. A close friend of mine inspired me when I walked into him at a local shop and didn't recognize him. I saw him in November of last year and he lost 56 lbs since then on Rushfit.
  • minniemickey
    minniemickey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's great. Did he do all 3 levels to lose 65lbs or just the Beginner?
    Thank you for the info!
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    No pics to share, but I lost 24 pounds and gained loads of strength, endurance and confidence on the beginner level a couple years ago. Will probably do the intermediate in the fall. Great program!

My only advice is that once you're confident with the form of the moves, you may want to mute the video and use your own music especially in warm up and cool down since they never change. Gets annoying by the end listening to the same banter.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!