herbalife users...

Options
Miss_james1990
Miss_james1990 Posts: 214 Member
I just want to start by saying , I already use herbalife I'm not looking for opinions so don't waste your time telling me how crap it is and how ill gain all the weight back . I'm not a consistent user I use it when it suits me.

When I make my shakes I like to add to it , I always add some fat free yoghurt, few bananas and a heap of peanut butter!!

I'm just curious if anyone has any other decent recipes ? Of course I try all different kinds of fruit but I mean ones people don't really think to try?

Replies

• kelly1922
    kelly1922 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started using Herbalife today, but when I've done my protein shakes before, in addition to peanut butter and bananas (my favorite) I use strawberries and coconut milk, blueberries, a tiny amount of raw honey occasionally, cinammon, ground flaxseed. Not all of those together, but just to give you some ideas. You can mix and match, play around with it and see what tastes good. Sometimes I put kale in there to get some green veggies. I swear, you cannot taste it! LOL. Good luck!
  • amlou26
    amlou26 Posts: 4
    Options
    When I was using herbalife, I would add half a cup of cold coffee and a sugar free coffee creamer and blend it with ice so it would be kind of like a frap from starbucks
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    fat free/sugar free pudding always helps... and just a little bit goes a long ways.
  • cb0018
    cb0018 Posts: 2
    Options
    There is actually a recipe site for different things to add to the shakes, my doc told me to sneak more veggies in then fruit but its still better then a fast food shake !lol i just started herbalife today but i am also on adipex.. we'll see how it goes... i know most are against herbalife and shakes like it but they are easier for me to get the needed calories and since i work in a ambulance all day.. so its a healthy alternative compared to the fast food most EMS fall into
  • okulyd
    okulyd Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My favorite:
    - 1/2 cup vanilla soy/almond milk, 2 scoop herbalife vanilla, half a banana, 3-4 large strawberries and a handful or two of spinach.
    or
    - 1/2 cup chocolate soy/almond milk, 2 scoops herbalife chocolate, 1/2 banana.
  • KymberlyGiudici
    KymberlyGiudici Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Old thread, I know. But heres my two favorite recipes (Both are ALLERGEN FRIENDLY!):

Snickerdoodle Cookie:
    2 scoops Herbalife Allergen Free mix
    1 Cup unsweetened organic rice milk
    2 cups ice
    1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
    2 Tbsp Sugar Free Cookie Dough Syrup (I use Torani brand).

Peanut Butter Cup :
    2 scoops Herbalife Allergen Free mix
    1 Cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
    2 cups ice
    1 Tbsp PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
    2 Tbsp Sugar Free Peanut Butter Syrup (I use Torani brand).

I would assume you could get the same flavors by using the standard Herbalife powder mix, regular milk, and the non-sugar-free syrup.