Options
Hi! I am a new member. My goal is to lose 27 lbs of baby and marriage fat. I have two boys ages 4 and 2. The first was much easier to lose the weight, where as the 2nd well i am here now. Enough said. I am excited to gain some support. My husband is great, but he can never understand why certain carbs and sugars seem to control all of my thinking certain days of the month. I am excited to begin this journey and know that I will succeed!

Replies

• beckybubbles
    beckybubbles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a new member. My goal is to lose 27 lbs of baby and marriage fat. I have two boys ages 4 and 2. The first was much easier to lose the weight, where as the 2nd well i am here now. Enough said. I am excited to gain some support. My husband is great, but he can never understand why certain carbs and sugars seem to control all of my thinking certain days of the month. I am excited to begin this journey and know that I will succeed!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love it here!!! :drinker:
  • lmdeluca
    lmdeluca Posts: 21
    Options
    :tongue: WELCOME!
    This place is a big help!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hey-- welcome to the party!

Great site-- LOTS of help.

Enjoy the ride.:smile:
  • LiHai
    LiHai Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome! Let us count down to our 27lbs together. It will not be easy but WE CAN DO IT!!!!! Today I overate by 36 calories. ugh! Better day tomorrow.
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi

Just started this website today...it looks great...I hope I can keep up with it. I think I need to make it my home page.

85497.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Remember small goals are easier to accomplish and make you feel more satisfied.
    Good Luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • celverdi
    celverdi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Believe me this site is a BIG help!
    17569.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Wendy_Elizardo
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to the this after trying Weight Watchers. I really enjoyed it but felt like I got the gist of the program after a few months and didn't need to pay for it. This is soo much nicer. I have 25 pounds to loose and from my third and final pregnancy. Wow, I never thought it would be this hard to loose it the third time around. Darn those 30's too:smile:
  • Wendy_Elizardo
    Options
    We need to keep each other motivated as I'm in the same boat as you. I just have the darnest time finding the time to workout with three boys. I've been holding out for 10 months on buying too many new clothes with a solid determination to get back. Keep up the good work!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to the this after trying Weight Watchers. I really enjoyed it but felt like I got the gist of the program after a few months and didn't need to pay for it. This is soo much nicer. I have 25 pounds to loose and from my third and final pregnancy. Wow, I never thought it would be this hard to loose it the third time around. Darn those 30's too:smile:

Think the '30s are bad? Wait for the '40s, hon. :mad: Take the weight off now, it'll be even harder in 10 years-- trust me.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome Wendy!!!! You will love it here too!!! :flowerforyou:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome and warning........ this site is ADDICTING!!!:laugh:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I agreee, this cite is addictiing. I just started this yesterday and I find myself looking at it all the time

85497.png