UK Friends - Lossing approx 100lbs

Options
Good Morning,

I have been on MFP for approx 3 months with 7 stone to lose. To date I have lost 17.5lbs, and have gained for the last 3 weeks due to being an emotional eater and losing my job.

On a positive I have a new role starting end of this month and feel I am ready to get refocused.

I am looking for some new friends with similar goals and hurdles so that we can help us through.

Please feel free to add me or comment below?

Thanks xXx :heart:

Replies

• MrsKaby
    MrsKaby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    If I am being realistic I should be loosing 5 or 6 stone but as the thought of such a battle freaks me out I have decided to cut it into chunks. My first goal is to get my bmi to 30.

I'm in the uk and an emotional eater, I'm also a mum of 2 and married, but luckily for me I don't work.
  • shoecake
    shoecake Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Rachel, 30 yrs old I have about 100lb to lose. Excess weight from two pregnancies and last year I managed to lose 4 stone in 4 months and developed gall stones leading to gallbladder removal in June then found out I was pregnant in July! Dr has prescribed orlistat today so im going to give it a go, im also an emotional eater but after suffering gestational diabetes in my second pregnancy it's given me the kick up the bum I needed to get trying! :-)
  • tericrosby79
    Options
    Bump - Still looking for more friends x
  • lubzii
    lubzii Posts: 4
    Options
    hey! I'm from essex

Im, 5'3 and weigh 11 stones which is so bad! my weight has been always up and down and right now I'm determined to loose it all for good and hopefully maintain it. I was a loose size 12 but over the years I've been buying jeans in size 14. Right now size 14 jeans are getting tight on me and i can't afford myself to get any bigger and need to do something about it. I just don't know where to start. i know everyone raves about exercising and eating healthy. when it comes to exercising I'm ok i know what i need to do but the problem for me is eating healthy.

feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • AngeliqueAcee
    AngeliqueAcee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 24 and wanting to lose quite a bit of weight. I put on about 50lbs in 2 months from changing meds last year and I lost a bit of that weight over the past year.

Would love some friends to motivate on those days where chocolate seems to be the only thing on my mind!
  • kir180
    kir180 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi .. I am in the UK (originally from Australia) I have just under 100 pds to lose which is such a lot I am breaking it down into smaller goals. My first (which still feels like a lot) is 55. I am also an emotional eater - good or bad I like to eat. I am 37 and have 3 young daughters. Feel free to add me