PS3 Users- recommendations

Options
Hi, I have my husband's PS3 and would like to buy a different exercise game for it. We have EA Active 2, (I like it, although it's slightly buggy). Just want something different so we can mix it up a bit.

Hopefully the PS3 games will be dropping when more PS4 games start to come out. I appreciate your recommendations!

Claire

Replies

• Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Dance dance revolution + metal ps3 DDR mat = hours of sweaty fun
    If you are using the playstation move just dance can be pretty fun , especially with other people, and I think a few months ago Zumba was a free download for ps+ users. I bought it for 28 bucks and got a serious butt cramp from it so it's at the bottom of my list.
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Any of the dance games should be fun. I don't have the Move. Is it similar to the Kinect? My kids and I love Just Dance and Dance Central. The exercise ones aren't as much fun for me, LOL.
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Correctamundo, playstation move was sony's response to the kinect. Unlike the kinect though,it's not hands free so you have to use what feels like an oversized glow-stick.
  • Nette117
    Nette117 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the Fit in six which I LOVE. It has soooo many options to chose from. The other one i use is the Get Fit With Mel B. Its not as hard but its still a good workout. I just purchased MiCoach last night and think I'll really like it after using it last night,