The Daniel Plan

Options
Hi everyone! I'm looking to start the Daniel Plan here in the next couple of days and looking for a good support group that can hold me accountable and a group where we can all share ideas and recipes because that's going to be the hardest part for me. If anyone has been a part of it before, I would welcome your feedback too. I saw a family member who has lost weight on it and I am very inspired by him and want that for myself, but I need a support group. Thank you!

Replies

• jessica_laine85
    jessica_laine85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    please count me in! I hope other people will join as well
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I will join anyway I can help anyone with there goals brings a smile to my face.
  • jenniferhe
    jenniferhe Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just picked up the book and will be starting soon. Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • agraves18
    agraves18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just got the book. Haven't started it yet because life is kind of crazy and wanted to see what it was all about before I started the plan.
  • larah6710
    Options
    Hi! So I know that I am chiming in on the conversation a bit late. I am about to start the Daniel Plan detox in January. I am reading the book right now. I was just wondering how it went for everyone. And also if anyone would like to help me in this. I'm not a big caffeine person. Its more of the white sugar that gets me. And advice or in put and /or prayers is more then welcomed. Thankyou
  • cnekniher
    cnekniher Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What is the Daniel plan?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    cnekniher wrote: »
    What is the Daniel plan?

Pastor Rick Warren's diet. http://danielplan.com
  • BigBizznezzHoney
    Options
    Actually read the book of Daniel in the Bible...maybe 4 chapters long. It's nothing that Pastor Rick Warren came up with.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    What is the Daniel plan?

It's kind of like 12 Step meets the Old Testament crossed with Barnum & Bailey.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    What is the Daniel plan?

QFT
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    What is the Daniel plan?

QFT

lawlzor