Can you see the difference??

Options
KellySue67
KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
The first picture is from Mother's day this year. I am the one in the white. I have lost 92lbs at this point, but still have a little over 30lbs to go and carry most of my weight in my belly. I also have lots of loose skin, especially on my arms. The second picture is from Mother's day last year. I had lost 50lbs in that picture. It is so hard for me to see the difference in pictures sometimes. I was wearing a size 18 in the second picture and now am wearing size 12, so I know that I am losing weight. I guess I still have the "fat girl" mentality.

5080e4f6-8501-420b-b5fc-a1f340610351_zps8178562f.jpg

[img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y494/cuppysmudder/Facebook/Mothers day 2013/486707_10200823530846554_1621776600_n.jpg[/img]

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell! You look much slimmer in your face and body! Your recent picture is a bit fuzzy but I can still definitely tell a difference! You're doing great, keep it up!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Top pic is newer, correct? It is more of a full body photo and you still look good. You're doing awesome IMO!

You don't look drastically heavier in the older photo but I can definitely see the progress, for sure. Your neck is much slimmer as well. I think you look younger now!

I am in between 12-14 right now myself and looking back at my wedding photos from October 2013 (when I was in between 16-18) I am just now seeing the difference...it's weird how it comes in waves and then for awhile you don't see a big difference...then suddenly you do!
  • ElvisBaby88
    ElvisBaby88 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Kelly...you look great! You have been such an inspiration to me! Keep it up girl!
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The first picture is from Mother's day this year. I am the one in the white. I have lost 92lbs at this point, but still have a little over 30lbs to go and carry most of my weight in my belly. I also have lots of loose skin, especially on my arms. The second picture is from Mother's day last year. I had lost 50lbs in that picture. It is so hard for me to see the difference in pictures sometimes. I was wearing a size 18 in the second picture and now am wearing size 12, so I know that I am losing weight. I guess I still have the "fat girl" mentality.

5080e4f6-8501-420b-b5fc-a1f340610351_zps8178562f.jpg

[img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y494/cuppysmudder/Facebook/Mothers day 2013/486707_10200823530846554_1621776600_n.jpg[/img]

you look A LOT HAPPIER..... GREAT JOB ;]
  • ruthejp13
    ruthejp13 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look healthier and happier.

Some pictures are just not representative of reality. In my profile before and after pictures, these are by no means my highest and lowest weights. I think I was just extra bloated and extra dehydrated and a bad photographer verses a good photographer. However, the necklace is the same and look and how much more room it has to hang.

What I have often noticed is that weight loss in the face seems to happen about 2-6 months after you stop losing and start maintaining weight. Then it seems that one day, everyone starts commenting on how much weight you've lost.

Congrats on the loss of sizes. I'm jealous. I can't seem to get rid of my gut and drop pant sizes.
  • happynunn
    happynunn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello and a BIG well done !!! that's an amazing achievement and I hope you duly proud of yourself :))
    Ok firstly ..it is always hard for us to see our weight loss,but I can tell you from my view point yes I can definitely see the change in you. your top half is a lot smaller in the new pic ie:,your shoulders not so broad ,your face is slimmer,dont doubt what you have achieved as you can see yourself your dress size has dropped 6 sizes !!
    wonderful young lady ..keep up the good fight :)
  • 45thin
    45thin Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I know you have to feel so much better too! I am looking forward to dropping those kind of pounds too!
  • janinehema90
    janinehema90 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference, you look slimmer! Great job!, and as long as those inches are coming off you are making progress!
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Your face and neck look much thinner--keep up the great work!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Kelly, what an incredible job! I can certainly see the difference! So fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!