PSA: Sports Bra Sale

Lots of posts on here about best sports bra - especially for those of us who are well-endowed. Wanted to let everyone know that Amazon is having a sale on some Shock Absorber bras - which are apparently a great brand. I just ordered the Ultimate Run bra in white for $30 - in my experience, this is way less than the average crap sports bra at a sporting goods store. Worth a try!

Replies

• trish07tx
    trish07tx Posts: 39 Member
    Thanks! Will check it out! Need all the help I can get keeping the "twins" in order!
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Thank you! I'll definitely be checking that out. I have to wear 2 when I zumba and that doesn't help! I was going to duct tape next
  • FrancescaWebb
    FrancescaWebb Posts: 211 Member
    omg thank you so much! i was just talking about how i need to stop stuffing myself into a crappy sports bra meant for a DD when i am really an F :(
  • ginnamerkelswick2
    ginnamerkelswick2 Posts: 6 Member
    I found a couple of brands that work well for me--Tek Gear and fila. Great vivid colors--why not look good, whether you layer something else over it or not? And the fit is good even though I'm a 'healthy' 36-38 c. If I wear nice looking exercise gear when I work out I feel much better than wearing sweats and tees. got mine on sale at Kohls, with a coupon, less than 30 for three!