Looking to lose weight before the summer!

Options
I am looking for MFP friends for support and advice. I have been up and down for the past year with my weight and I am finally in a place where I can just focus on me. I am looking to lose about 15-20 lbs. I am 5'8 and in my 20's. Please feel free to add me :)

Best of luck to you all! :)

Replies

• gtballer3
    gtballer3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. Just joined, need to add pics and stuff. I'm trying to lose 10lbs+ as well. Sent you a request. Let's lose this together! Good luck.

People Add me that will help motivate each other!
  • db34fit69
    db34fit69 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'8" and need to lose 10 pounds! good luck!
  • brithebeauty
    Options
    Hi this is my second time using MFP to help change my life and it is such a big help in jump starting you weight loss journey. I am a new mom and would love advice on how to get this baby weight off about 15-20 pounds. Lets be friends :)
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 10-15lb range also that I want to lose...anyone can add me as well...logging on everyday :)
  • kellycolk90
    Options
    This is my first time using mfp. Am looking to lose two stone as I've had two kids could do with some help :-)
  • dadlynn
    dadlynn Posts: 1
    Options
    HI. I just joined this app. I'm in my 20's 5'7 and I need to lose 20-25 pounds add me and lets motivate each other-:)
  • Fit90skid
    Fit90skid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm Kat, I'm 26years old from London. I'm looking to lose 20-30lbs right now. This the first time I've used MFP to connect with other people. So hopefully I will meet people who motivate me and keep me on the right track.
  • abrand2014
    abrand2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi :)
    im 20 years old currently 5 ft 1, 190 lbs. looking to lose 70 pounds..
    hardest part I find about losing weight is waiting. i get really frustrated when I feel like I've had a good week but only lost 1-2 pounds..
    just takes time i suppose.. :(

its my first time using MFP and am looking for friends so we can help support each other.
    Feel free to add me, I accept all adds :)

good luck everyone with their goals! xo
  • marim322
    marim322 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Mari finally getting the hang of this app and I love it. Trying to lose about 25lbs to get down to 145. Starting to go to the gym 4-5x a week and logging everything I eat. Looking for friends on here to keep each other motivated and accountable. Add me =)
  • Veropal
    Veropal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am also looking to loose 10 pounds..12 would be perfect. I have never used an app and never counted calories. Other than loosing weight after pregnancies I have been blessed to be thin..until a few yrs ago. I never lost the extra 10, and then had my thyroid removed. I am 40, and now I have figured out I have to work at it! LOL..I have lasted 4 days counting calories...nights are harder..I am hungry now! I walk everyday and am trying to get some swimming in..I have injury issues that makes vigourous exercise impossible. i wish I could just RUN if off! I have a reunion July 26 and 10-12 pounds would make me sooo happy! :) Good luck!
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place to start your journey! I log daily and have the same weight loss goal as you! Feel free to add :-)