How much do i look like i weigh?

Options
Picture is my profile.. I am not wondering because i feel bad about myself, but I've been told by 2 trainers that i look like i weight a lot less than i do and this is just a test :) thanks so much! no negative comments please

Replies

• indianarunner76
    indianarunner76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • floridagirl222
    Options
    5'5-5'6 ish
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
  • floridagirl222
    Options
    i weigh more, i weigh 145. why is that?!
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about the scale. Look in the mirror and see if your body looks fit. If it looks good then you're fine. If not, then lose a few more inches (a lot of people have problem in their stomach area).

My cousin has always been heavier than she looks. When she was a baby she looked like a normal baby but you'd pick her up and it was like she was made of bricks!

I think some people are just built differently. I would worry more about inches than pounds.
  • Tansyp91
    Tansyp91 Posts: 9
    Options
    I weigh 127 and trust me you look a lot better then me!!
    I would prefer to weigh more then I do but look better.
    Don't worry about the scales!! :smile:
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I was also thinking in between 125-130. You probably just have a lot of LBM as your legs look quite shapely (a good amount of muscle). Scale is not so important. You look great.
  • floridagirl222
    Options
    I weigh 145 ish.. so what the heck? muscle makes me look 20 lbs heavier? it still makes me like sad when i get on the scale lol.. i want to loose maybe like 5 more just to be more toned. but I'm glad i look lighter than i am lol
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I would have guessed about 125-130. What matters more...what the scale says or the mirror shows?
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Ws gonna gues lik165-170 actually.
  • floridagirl222
    Options
    noo not close but thanks for input :)
  • floridagirl222
    Options
    Yea i guess the mirror.. :) i just think its weird
  • lindsey1979
    lindsey1979 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Floridagirl -- you need to meet Staci. Look at how different she looks at 117, 131 and 142. Undoubtedly, it's the heaviest weight where she looks the hottest.

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/07/21/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/