One year anniversary!

Options
cmw72
cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
I joined MFP one year ago today.

I never thought a year later I would still be doing this. I never imagined that I would have such success, or how radically my life would change over the course of just one year. It's like night and day from where I was a year ago.

I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

Replies

• stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!! You have made such great losses this last year. You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • Thats awesome, I started back in December and have been become addicted. This has been such a blessing.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP one year ago today.

I never thought a year later I would still be doing this. I never imagined that I would have such success, or how radically my life would change over the course of just one year. It's like night and day from where I was a year ago.

I can't wait to see what the next year will bring!

Congratulations and happy anniversary!! Best wishes for the new year! :)
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful and inspiring - Thanks for sharing! :bigsmile:
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary!

Congratulations on your success, you are an inspiration to others who aspire to do as well as you have this past year!
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Are you going to by MFP flowers and romance it ever so gently?
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    WOW! I always love to read about the old-timers on here. What fantastic success! You are such an inspiration!
  • irtata43
    irtata43 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW how great is that??? Happy Annirversary and much continued success to you.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Chris! Congrats on a great year!!! I proud of you!
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Happy Anniversary....great job!! You are an inpiration!:) Thank You for sharing.
  • viggie
    viggie Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I hope my next year is like your year. Congrats!
  • mjheinrich
    mjheinrich Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Outstanding progress for a year! Keep up the good work and you'll be at goal in no time. Very inspiring to see the success of others!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS on your weight loss you have done amazing and happy anniversary. Heres to another great year
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Good job man. Hope I am singing the same tune next year.

:drinker:
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Happy Anniversary to you! 157 pounds is an incredible loss. I can't wait for my year long journey to be finished but i'm enjoying it at the same time.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! Your success and endurance are INSPIRATIONAL!

Charmagne
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing success thus far! Reading your post really provides inspiration to someone like me who just started tracking on Nov 17 and have a looooong way to go. I wish you continued success and happy!
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    Very Inspring! Checked out your pics and you seem to be getting younger as well as smaller! Well done. :smile:
  • mayana2002
    Options
    You look great! I am new in this site and I am loving it! So good to know I am not alone in this journey! Keep it up and Happy New Year!!! :)
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! MFP is a wonderful place to be I just hit my 2 year and without this site I would not be the lady I am today! I am sure you feel the same! congrats on your loses and many more to come!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!