Wii games

Options
What is the best dancing game out there for the WII?

Replies

• willowglimmer
    Options
    Has to be just dance 2, it works everything!!!
  • okcmomto3
    okcmomto3 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thats what I figured it would be! I just wanted to make sure. I hate buying something then it doesn't do what I want.
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    I've done 50 mins today intotal with the kids, it's fun so you dont think about it either! :-)
  • JustForMe27
    Options
    Zumba is the best!!!!! Its actually structured to work everything in your whole body and gives you muscles as well! Good luck!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I have just done an hour on just dance 2 and I am sweating somewhat, must do some good.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    just dance my daughter has number one and its really good but we plan on getting number 2 soon :-)
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    JUST DANCE 2!!!!! I play it ALLLLL the time. I go an hour and it feels like 30 minutes. I try to beat my high scores too. I end up sweating like crazy too so it is doing something!
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like Dance Dance Revolution.

Just Dance 2 and Zumba, only vaguely seem to know or care if you're doing the moves properly or not, so they require more self-motivation on your part. You can literally sit on the couch and waggle the wii-mote and get a decent score on Just Dance.

They are all fun though.
  • anderjes
    Options
    In my opinion I like Just Dance 2 better only because it has more recent songs and you can download additional songs. Dance Dance Revolution on the Wii takes ALOT of coordination!! Its like every other DDR but also incorporates the wii remote. It would be a great follow up to Just Dance once you've mastered moves and such. Michael Jackson's new dance game is also a really great workout. Most of the moves are pretty hard to catch on to but that's part of the workout, just trying to get the moves down
  • okcmomto3
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • TamaraSawyer
    Options
    Im going to try a dancing game. I got the Biggest Loser Challenge for the Wii and I dont like it.
  • okcmomto3
    Options
    That is cool. I didnt know you could download other songs!
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Just Dance 1 & 2! I'll have to try the Zumba, being hearing a lot about it lately.
  • okcmomto3
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser too. Its pretty good. But I want something to where I dont feel like im exercising. But yet I am up and moving around.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    BUMPING since I just got a Wii for Christmas! :happy:
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/games/platforms/nintendo-wii/zumba-fitness/10282341.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=gp&utm_campaign=gp_games

Is it the above game you guys use for Zumba?

I'm going to get that when its realeased - looks great
  • MissKaybug
    Options
    I got the ZUMBA for christmas and LOVE it!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Is Just Dance 1 or 2 better? When I looked at them both, I noticed I knew a lot more of the songs for 1. Would that matter? My birthday's coming up. :wink:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I got the ZUMBA for christmas and LOVE it!!

YOU DID??? Maybe I'll have to come over & we can do it together while Jeff makes us dinner! :laugh:
  • JeanMargaret
    Options
    Wait! They have Zumba for the Wii???? WORD????? That's awesome!