Finally going to reach my goal!!!

Options
I have tried many times to lose the weight and never have stuck with it for very long. I recently lost 2 pants sizes (from an 11 to a 7) using Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift. But size 7 is ALWAYS were I get stuck!!!

I am now using ChaLEAN Extreme and TurboFire. I work out for 30 minutes to 1 hour each day....depending on how much time I have available. I work a full time job and have a husband and two crazy little boys at home :)

I look forward to connecting with like minded people on here, so please add me so we can support one another!!!

Replies

• dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    omgosh your sizes almost exactly mirror mine! The fattest I was (before dance) I wore a size 11 and the skinniest I've ever gotten since is a size 7 but never any smaller!!!! gr. I'll send you a friend request and welcome to MFP :)
  • pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was a 5 in high school, so I know I wont ever be a zero...nor would I want to be. But I need to get rid of the baby fat.....from 2 years ago. LOL
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    I was a 3/4 - and now I'm a 9/10 - 11/12 (depending on how it's made)....bleh...
  • pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Glad to find women my same size working on the same goal :)