60 punds lost on MFP and 80+ all together (294-213)

Options
jess031988
jess031988 Posts: 36 Member
So I started in 2013 as 290, I couldn't believe it.
I cried, I ate and I cried and ate some more. I don't know how I became motivated but one day I just wanted to loose weight. I had recently been diagnosed as having PCOS and piled 60+ pounds on in 1 year, my hair was falling out, my skin was disgusting and I was a moody beast.

Here is me at 290+, I remember thinking oh I don't look that big (very much I did look that big or bigger) I was very unhappy and drank two 2l sodas a day, ate numerous chocolate bars a day and every night had mcDonalds. I knew why I was fat, that's all I ate. In fact I was so embarrassed that I told coworkers that my medication was making me balloon up, unless my medication was ordered by Dr. McDonald and was a cheeseburger x2 seven days a week... I lied...Sorry coworkers I'm sure you knew I was fibbing anyways.

6443t4.jpg

keazrq.jpg

This is me now at 213, I'm nowhere near done. I haven't exercised yet but plan on toning up a lot. I have realized I may have hurt myself in the long run by not toning while I loose weight as you can tell by my bat wing (arm fat), but I would rather be flabby then look like that any day. I have changed A LOT, I give myself two days a week that I still count calories but have a treat (Fridays and Saturdays) all throughout the week I eat no bread (I'm ok with that), no juice and only a little diet pop. I always have a salad and veggies and I always mix up my meals so it doesn't get boring.

53waza.jpg

2hxrght.jpg

2mfjeqx.jpg

I am no where near done, I want to loose at least 60 more but I am for once proud. Thank you for all your support MFP!!

Replies

• Rayedar
    Rayedar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are a very beautiful lady! Congrats on your awesome progress! :)
  • deetee6718
    deetee6718 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, keep up the good work you deserve it!
  • valjean5
    valjean5 Posts: 17
    Options
    Great job, keep it up
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You are strikingly pretty your face is really showing cheek bones and can't wait to see your toning and future posts great work keep on it it's working
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Very good job! Not feeling the satanic tank top though! I love God...
  • jess031988
    jess031988 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Haha sorry I should have chosen a more appropriate top, really didn't think it would offend anyone. Sorry tho.
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Haha sorry I should have chosen a more appropriate top, really didn't think it would offend anyone. Sorry tho.

Oh no I'm not offended... Its your soul lol...
    Once you hit the gym, you'll see great progress! The new muscle added will further help your metabolism...
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    great job! I highly recommend exercise to tone up, I wish I'd started mine a bit earlier. Bat wings can shrink - I still have them but they're much much improved and don't really bother me anymore. I'm sure a little strength training would help too.

Keep it up :)
  • kezzie88
    kezzie88 Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow!! well done!! Loved your post very funny! Good luck on the rest of your journey - we will get there:drinker:
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done you look Fab - Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Excellent !! Haha..mine would be Dr. Hershey. One a day.

I admire your ability to pull in the reigns on the junk. Something I am having such a hard time with.
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow, great results, what a difference!
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far! Like I've said to my MFP friends, honesty is the best way forward.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.... Great job and thank you so much for sharing!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic :) Great work! Congrats
  • sjcook23
    sjcook23 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    good job! You can do it!
  • NS81
    NS81 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amaze-balls. I started at 290 as well and these photots make me want to go work out right now.
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Nice work! Also, thank you so much for that T-shirt. I laughed so hard, and I will now think about that every time I see my cats licking their butts. OMG.
  • nesbit11
    nesbit11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That's bloody marvelous! Your face have changed a lot too you look so much happier! Very inspirational congratulations chick and keep going :) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!