2 years, 110 pounds lost!

Options

Replies

• traceywoody
    traceywoody Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I think you have run two marathons and you are still running one of them. I am cheering for you to keep running. Just keep running. You are an inspiration. Thank you!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing, congratulation on all your hard work
  • SamNicoll
    SamNicoll Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done you!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    You can do it ! You have come so far . You are an inspiration, your mom would have been proud
  • Bellavita2888
    Bellavita2888 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • ayscrivener
    ayscrivener Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss!! You look amazing :) I love that you did photos in the same outfit as your starting weight photo. It really shows how much you've lost and how far you've come!! Keep it up!
  • ladylalaland
    ladylalaland Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration to me! You look absolutely fantastic, I'm in total awe!!!!
  • Annette171973
    Options
    You are an Inspiration to me!!! I started counting calories in August 2013 and joined T.O.P.S. (Taking Off Pounds Sensibly) I have lost a total of 28.5 lbs so far!
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job, very inspiring!
  • Symbiosis
    Symbiosis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Inspirational - thank you. (And you're incredibly beautiful!) :smile:
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration!! Congratulations!!
  • marialynn2014
    marialynn2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! You look fantastic :)
  • phocid
    phocid Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story - thank you so much for sharing it. I just started my year 2 in April. I'm definitely slowing down, but I won't give up!
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! Congrats on living a healthier and happier lifetsyle, I love the happy smiles in your after pictures.
  • amazon62goddess
    amazon62goddess Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your accomplishment! Although you are beautiful in both pictures (before and after), you can tell you are happier and more confident in the after photos! I wish you continued success in your journey!! Great job!
  • koosorlose
    koosorlose Posts: 186
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I lost my mother to cancer when I was young, so I started to gain weight around the age of ten due to depression eating. I kept telling myself that it was okay that I was big, because I had had a tough childhood, but when I looked at myself in the mirror, I knew that I was just making excuses. Finally, at the age of 26, I realized that I needed to start caring about my health. I have only lost seven pounds so far, but in my eyes, I have made huge strides. I have completely turned around my life, not just health-wise. Keep doing what you're doing! You make me want to work harder.
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing! You mom would be so proud of you!
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great story and great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!