Giving the life long battle another try

Options
Hello- I have a friend who has lost 30 lbs so far using this website. I'm starting one last time to lose the weight it has taken me 6 years to put back on after having taken 5 years to take off 115 lbs. I have bone on bone arthritis in my knees and both my doctors are telling me (which I already know) that losing the weight will greatly reduce the pain. I have the mobile app on my Ipod so am hoping this community will help. Here's to a great year in 2011 !:bigsmile:

Replies

• joycechastity2
    Options
    Wishing you the best of luck!!!!!!!!
  • Happy__Feet
    Options
    Welcome!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! There is always someone here to support you. Wishing you all the best on your journey!
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Welcome!! You'll find lots of support and encouragement here!! We're all in this together!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    How about swimming? Is there a water aerobic class nearby?
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Oh, and give a look at the "success stories with pictures" and you will drop your jaw!!! These people are amazing! Be sure to take a "before" picture. I deleted most of my before's and kept the ones I thought I looked pretty slim in LOL, not so much!!! Now I wish I had kept one of the more realistic ones to compare! Most people are also sorry they hadn't put in measurements until a few inches lost later, too.

You can do it!! Log in every single day. Even if you have other help, this site supports any weight loss effort routine!
  • bren1969
    bren1969 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can do this! WE can do this! We just have to stay focused and be positive!!
    I love you!
    :)