Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred

Options
Any good ?

Replies

• aspeck23
    Options
    It's not one that I do every day, but I do use it when I need some motivation to work out (rather than just getting on the elliptical). The first time I did it, I felt like I could do most of the level one exercises pretty well, but the next few days were rough. I have never been so sore from an exercise DVD. Ever since then, I do more stretches after it ends and that seems to help. I'm also in better shape now, so that also helps. I've yet to work up the courage to move on to level 3...level 2 suits me just fine!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    yep I love it. Level 1 was a bit too easy for me so I moved onto level 2 after 7 days and am still doing level 2 as I don't do it every day. Level 2 is a lot harder!!!
  • wolt98
    wolt98 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on your fitness level. I had a hard time making it through the whole workout the first time it got easier each day, though I was very sore from it. My best friend found it way to easy, she is though in much better shape than me and runs about 4-5 miles daily.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    AMAZING! Best $10 you'll spend :)

Charmagne
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing it! I'm on Day 7. Let's be friends and if you want to know about my pain...read my blog...=)