Anyone did NMTZ / BFBM?

Options
I'm planning on doing NMTZ and BFBM on alternating days, as strength training and cardio. Has anyone done either, or both? Any good experiences to share?

Thanks!

Replies

• jillian_fan2425
    jillian_fan2425 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I've done both! I still do them once in a while, but that was my first workout program after finishing the Shred. They are very intense workouts and longer than the Shred, so don't be afraid to work up to the full DVD by doing only a few circuits at first. I lost about 35 pounds the summer I did them, but of course I also watched what I ate so I can't say it was only due to incorporating these workouts. I'm sure if you stick with it, you'll get good results. Best of luck!
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am doing both this month. I am working towards alternating days but right now it is more like every 3 days.
    they are great workouts and long ones! I really like NMTZ but there is one exercise called surrender that I have to skip at this time, I am working on being able to do it though.
  • crys_aintgivingup
    crys_aintgivingup Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just did NMTZ for the first time. Wow it is HARD. I managed to finish the whole workout but was exhausted. Not feeling too sore though, so probably need to up the weights.

Thanks for all your encouragement!!
  • aim2lose15
    aim2lose15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on doing NMTZ and BFBM on alternating days, as strength training and cardio. Has anyone done either, or both? Any good experiences to share?

Thanks!
    Are you still doing this? I'd like to join a group and take up the challenge. .
  • Pri_gets_fit
    Pri_gets_fit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it too, just started today. If we could form a group that would be great.