Short girl looking for tall friends

_JPunky
_JPunky Posts: 508 Member
Cause I like to be hugged like this:

images.jpg

Replies

• miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    In for tall chicks!! I just want somebody to get stuff off the top shelf for me, I'm tired of climbing stuff.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    In for tall chicks... Cause the boobs are eye level.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    In for tall chicks!! I just want somebody to get stuff off the top shelf for me, I'm tired of climbing stuff.

Climbing is fun.
  • Why not go out and get real tall friends, we can't hug you over the internet pal.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    ☺ ♥♥♥ \m/
  • miss_jessiejane

Climbing is fun.

Climbing people is fun. Climbing on counters and shelves sucks. Stupid top shelf is always too far away!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    I like spinners.
  • JulieE1002
    JulieE1002 Posts: 162 Member
    It makes me smile when a height challenged person asks me to get something down from the top shelf in the grocery store! I LOVE it! I am only 5'11", but my son is 7'3" - he loves it when the little ladies ask him to reach something for them. Don't be afraid of the tall people - we just think you "little" people are cute! :laugh:
  • OK, I am 5'7". Is that tall enough to qualify as your friend?
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member

THIS
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member

Ok, ok, I'm here. What do you need off the top shelf, while you gaze at my boobs?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    OK, I am 5'7". Is that tall enough to qualify as your friend?

%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D1%81%D1%8B-%D0%98%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2-%D1%81%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8B-%D0%B5%D1%89%D1%91-%D0%B2-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B0%D1%85-679482.jpeg
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member

She's not 15, so no
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    It makes me smile when a height challenged person asks me to get something down from the top shelf in the grocery store! I LOVE it! I am only 5'11", but my son is 7'3" - he loves it when the little ladies ask him to reach something for them. Don't be afraid of the tall people - we just think you "little" people are cute! :laugh:

But you better watch out because we might bite your ankles... :wink:
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member

NO :angry:
  • miss_jessiejane

Ok, ok, I'm here. What do you need off the top shelf, while you gaze at my boobs?

Uh...yeah, I pretty much need everything off the top shelf. But could you get them all down one at a time?
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member

Creeper.gif
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Oh shorties, so much easier to toss around..
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member

Can you get me the...uhhhh...boobs....what????
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member

Climbing is fun.

single.jpg