Vegetarian/Vegan friends!

Options
Hi, I'm not new but I'd love to have some veggie/vegan friends! Add me if you'd like!

Replies

• katiewilsonxo
    katiewilsonxo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 12 years and I'm quite active if you'd like to add :)
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i've been a vegetarian (and occasional vegan) for over half my life - feel free to add me!
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi! My husband's heart Dr. told him he could only eat whole foods... nothing that swims, walks, flies, crawls! My son and I are adjusting to our new way of eating. Some recipes are much better than others! Just tried the silken tofu with cocoa - YUM! Nice to see others out there - esp. when the news just announced pork went up 21% last month! I'll assume you may already have a copy of Forks over Knives? Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hello! I was vegetarian for 15 years, but turned vegan about 7 months ago. You can all add me, I need more veg*an friends :)
  • Ananas232
    Ananas232 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! :) I have been vegan for 1 year and a halft now, and vegetarian since 2009! I joined MFP recently to lose 10-15 pounds, started jogging and exercising almost everyday, and I have NEVER felt so great! :D I tried weight watchers before but I didn't like the poor database (compared to MFP) and the fact that fruits/veggies don't count. I eat so many I was very doubtful I would lose weight if I ignored them!

Keep up the good work vegan/vegetarian friends :flowerforyou: :smooched: !
  • amandalynne23
    Options
    I'm Amanda :) I've been transitioning to vegan since January. I've been doing pretty well lately but sometimes I get cravings for some type of nonvegan junk food and cave. I'm also enlisted in the Air Force and will be shipping off to boot camp in the not too distant future so I'm working out harder than ever. I'd love some fellow vegan friends!
  • veggiedaydream
    veggiedaydream Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I was vegetarian for 3 years and have been vegan for 5 months, always happy to have some new friends :)
  • hairy12345
    hairy12345 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI
    I was vegetarian for 12 years and have been vegan for 8. I'm new and would love to have friends.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi there vegetarian for 25 years here, not vegan just yet feel free to add I am always curious as to what others eat.
  • kaydeeholmes
    Options
    hello! vegetarian for a year and a half, super interested in becoming a vegan, I eat 3-4 raw vegan meals a week :)))
  • kaydeeholmes
    Options
    please add me as a friend would love some support and info to get me going x
  • buttondown
    buttondown Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi! I've been meat free for 12 years and completely vegan for the last 4. i've also played around with raw veganism some too. Feel free to add me.
  • rissamama3
    rissamama3 Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been vegan since February

Veg on and off for years
  • shooogar
    shooogar Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite vegan but I have been vegetarian for over 25 years. I am seriously thinking about going vegan in the near future. Feel free to add me :)
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm vegan, and could always use more veg friends!
    I post every day, and my diary is open.
    Any plant-based diet people- add me!

Friend request sent.
  • internalrhyme
    internalrhyme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    vegan for about 10 years, and was just vegetarian for 5 years before that. :)
  • Fig_1946
    Fig_1946 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been a vegetarian for 14 years and am slowly transitioning to vegan. It's so good to know that there's lots of us out there.
    Add me to your friends!
  • Megan_getsfit7
    Options
    Hi! I've been vegan for 2 months and I love it :)
    I'd love to have more vegan friends! Feel free to add me!
  • Deborah2412
    Deborah2412 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    New to Vegetarian and would love some friends that have gone that route. hugs :)
  • CarpeMortum90
    Options
    Hello! I'm new here! I'm going vegan, or at least trying! I've been/was a vegetarian for 9 years, with a few times going back to my pre-veg eating habits, especially when my life gets too hectic. Just coming off one of those now, and want to go vegan.

How's it going?