fast food

Options
So I never eat fast food but today I had wendys and tracked everything.
I took in 1,260 calories.
I have 400 calories left for the day.
Would it be fine to just drink water now for the rest of the day???

Or should i still eat those 400 calories?
I went way over in sodium and sugar for the day.

I plan to workout tonight for an hour.

Replies

• cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    If you have 400 left, eat them. I'd probably take a look at my macros to see what would be best to eat to try to hit or stay within them, but there's no reason not to eat the rest of your calories.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Why wouldn't you eat them?
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Why wouldn't you eat them?

Exactly. Fast food doesn't add magical non countable calories. I eat taco bell like once a week. I just know how much in calories it is and I plan around it.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I had a KFC Double Down on the way home from the gym. I had a giant salad for dinner and still have about 250 cals left. Eat the foods. Eat all the foods you're supposed to eat.
  • Swilla_Swole
    Swilla_Swole Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Im sure if you smoke your profile pic your gonna want to eat those calories.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    McDonalds Egg McMuffins - nom. I eat like once a week. Great protein for the calories.

If you're hungry, you should eat..........
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Eat them, no reason not to. Unless you truly don't want them. Then I'll have them.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    What could possibly be the logic here? You have a daily calorie goal. Eat them.
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I eat my fair share of fast food, but I pre-log it to make sure it fits and that I'm nice and full all day :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    If you have 400 left, eat them. I'd probably take a look at my macros to see what would be best to eat to try to hit or stay within them, but there's no reason not to eat the rest of your calories.

I agree.

Obviously I don't know your exact goals or what your macros look like but I'd probably eat a bunch of steamed veggies and an egg or two and maybe a drizzle of Sriracha to spice it up.