New Year, new start ... excellent site, bye bye Baileys.

Options
Hi, everyone, I wish I'd discovered this site before I paid to go on the Tesco's website.

Its a rude awakening when you see how many calories are in alcohol. The Baileys has been shelved forever, look out Gin and Tonic here I come. LOL.

Regards Ali (UK) 39

Replies

• tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Geez, I know! I do drink Vodka & diet 7-up now. Or Gin n Tonic. Yeah, that darn Bailey's is a killer! But so worth the calories a couple times over the holidays! :drinker:
  • AliChini
    AliChini Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I only started on the site yesterday and couldn't believe it when my breakfast and lunch was less calories than 2 glasses, no wonder they never put the calorie content on the bottle - sales would plummet. Who would have thought sugar, cream and alcohol could be sooo bad LOL.

Ali
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    HI Ali

I know, I had Bailey's over Christmas, something like 253 cals for 3.5oz, mental !!! I do love it though :-)

Welcome to MFP, sorry about Tesco, maybe you could still use their site for recipes and stuff?? this site is great though, I wish you every sucess in your journey :-)

Maria
  • AliChini
    Options
    Hi Maria

Thanks for the reply. Good Luck, its really nice to chat, there are so many interesting posts, I keep jumping all over the place.

regards
    Ali
  • CorydonCutie
    CorydonCutie Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I started here yesterday too. Welcome and good luck with your weight loss goals!
  • AliChini
    Options
    Thanks Andrea, Good Luck, its lovely to speak to others on line at the time I would normally be thinking about snacking - its definately a healthier option.

Ali
  • vjluckett
    Options
    I'm new to this site, and I'm loving it!!
  • SRECNAZVEZDA
    Options
    Hy,

I'm new on this site and my english is not so good.
    I'm from Slovenia and I decided to start a new way of living: some excercises in the morning and less calories through the day.
    Maybe I will see some results soon.

Regards,

2466823.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter