not really good....

Options
asltiffm
asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
I was in the bathroom putting lotion on my hands when I looked at the ring dish where I keep my wedding ring when I'm putting lotion on. I realized the ring wasn't in the dish and it wasn't on my hand. UH OH!! I've only lost 8 pounds and I didn't notice it getting too loose but I can't for the life of me figure out what happened to it. Yeah, I'm glad my fingers have gotten smaller but losing my ring was not on the list of things I wanted to happen!

Replies

• gperry227
    Options
    GREAT JOB on the weight loss. UH OH on the lost ring.
  • larrymoss
    Options
    Check your bed. Lost mine in my sleep before. Great job on the weight loss though.
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    Oh no!!! I feel so bad! I had to take mine off this past summer and have it in my dresser because it was falling off. I'm hoping to get it resized soon. Checking the bed is a great idea...let us know if you find it!! I feel so bad!!! :o( :o( :o(
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    good job. i've lost enough to where I don't have to pull my knuckles out of socket to get it off. If I ever want to see how skinny I used to be, all I have to do is take off my wedding ring and look at the difference in the size of my ring finger in that area. That part stayed the same while the rest of me blew up.

hope you find your ring.
  • meg811
    meg811 Posts: 49
    Options
    The very first thing I noticed when I started losing was my ring being loose too! Not exactly where I hoped to notice it first... but I was just happy to notice it.

In fact, yesterday I was making the bed and it FLEW off my finger. Guess I should probably get it sized soon so I don't lose it! Good luck finding yours!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Good job on the loss (of your weight not the ring) hope you find it before the other half does...

I can't put any of my rings on anymore, all way big on me now and my feet lost a whole size! Weird but also cool
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Good job on the loss (of your weight not the ring) hope you find it before the other half does...

I can't put any of my rings on anymore, all way big on me now and my feet lost a whole size! Weird but also cool

It would be a dream come true to lose a shoe size...but I only have a little more weight to lose so it's unlikely. I wear giant sized 12.5 (woman's) shoes...I think 9.5 is the last half size any company makes. Finding dress shoes is impossible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!