Your Personal Accountability Buddy!

Options
Hello!! :)

I am looking to start up a support group! I know that you've been struggling to stay consistent and motivated! Man, it's SO hard!! We are all works in progress my friend! I want to form this group to help you stay on task, stay accountable to your goals and work with you to be sure you're making the progress you want and getting those results!!

Does that sound like something you'd be willing to try??

How could something like this help you out?

Replies

• whatthefreakinhell
    Options
    I would love a personal accountability buddy! I am definitley struggling. I do great one week and feel good and then the next week......not so much. This would really help me out!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I too would love to be a part of this group....
  • lightblueeyes
    lightblueeyes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! We can do this ladies...
  • Absandok23
    Absandok23 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kitxkatxkai
    kitxkatxkai Posts: 26
    Options
    Oh gahl, count me in too!
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Yay awesome! :D Will add you all and be messaging you!!
  • jules0558
    jules0558 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. Would like to be a buddy!! I also feel I am a WIP (Work in Progress). :smile:
  • cniemann26
    cniemann26 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi, I'm Courtney! I am always up for more people to keep me accountable and motivated! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other positive and motivated.
  • louisianagirl1612
    louisianagirl1612 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group! I just downloaded the app and have been in serious need of some support! I am pretty active at work, and I hit the gym several times a week for cardio, and I also do strength training at home. Unfortunately, I have an enormous amount of trouble eating within my calorie range so I gain muscle from working out, but I still am sporting that spare tire around the middle *sigh*.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need a good push from time to time.
  • TillyTick
    TillyTick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes please! Count me in. I've returned to MFP recently but could do with some motivation.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You can all add me if you wish. I eould live to have you in my FL.
  • fiercekindness
    fiercekindness Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be apart of the group to. Add me!
  • trisharobins
    Options
    Would really like the accountability. I am in and excited...the ball is already rolling!
  • CheekiMcGee
    Options
    This is exactly what I was looking for! I'd like to be added as well.
  • kimmadura
    kimmadura Posts: 16
    Options
    Count me in! Love support from others!:flowerforyou:
  • LindsT2
    LindsT2 Posts: 4
    Options
    I need the accountability as well. Need to start using all features of MFP. I think it will really make a difference! Please count me in :)
  • melmustloseweight2014
    melmustloseweight2014 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • vld1308
    vld1308 Posts: 8
    Options
    Love this idea! I have quite a bit of weight to lose and could really use the encouragement :smile:
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I have a small, yet mighty group open for loosing 20lbs by the end june...Anyone is welcome to join!! Of course everyone has their own set of goals, and if 20lbs by the end june isnt right for you, that is totally and 100% fine...its really more about talking about how things are going, and sharing your successes and failures with others who are doing the same. :smile: