Angry Birds!!!!!

Options
Anyone else play angry birds? I have it on my android phone and it drives me crazy when I can't beat a level lol... I have been on the same level for 2 days now and have probably tried 50 times to beat it.

I still love it though!!

Replies

• Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    Guilty :blushing: I'm totally addicted!
  • DarthBubbles
    Options
    I'm addicted to that game...and the seasonal one! :)
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    **raises hand**

Indeed I am addicted to that game. I've been on a level for several days and CAN'T seem to beat it. It is driving me nuts so I had to put it down for awhile. lol

I am also addicted to Cut the Rope and Fruit Ninja. Maybe I need an intervention. :)
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I don't play it but my 5-year old plays it on our iPod Touch and he LOVES it. lol
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am addicted. I too get so frustrated when I get stuck then when I least expect it I finally beat it. I wish it was a computer game as well.....actually probably a bad idea, I would never get any work done!
  • spinndrift
    Options
    Guilty here too.

The Christmas one drove me nuts as I found myself waiting for the days level to be released each morning.
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Anyone else play angry birds? I have it on my android phone and it drives me crazy when I can't beat a level lol... I have been on the same level for 2 days now and have probably tried 50 times to beat it.

I still love it though!!

When I read the subject line of this post I thought you were going to talk about the thousands of birds that committed that basically committed suicide in Arkansas the other day!
  • mlpautzke
    mlpautzke Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I cheat, I go to youtube, type in angry birds and the level and watch how they beat it.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I have it on my iPhone. One of my coworkers was playing it one day so I thought it was a good idea to download it. WRONG! Now I can't stay away from my stupid game! Haha!
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    LOL I hate angry birds, not for any fault of the game but because my boyfriend monopolizes my Droid playing it!!
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I'm addicted too!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I cheat, I go to youtube, type in angry birds and the level and watch how they beat it.

I wish I would have thought of that before I spent hours getting mad over one level. LOL!
  • :tongue: I cheat, I go to youtube, type in angry birds and the level and watch how they beat it.

I wish I would have thought of that before I spent hours getting mad over one level. LOL!

Same here!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    It has taken over my bus ride too and from work which is about an hour. I used to read now its Angry Birds. Working on the Holloween one right now.
  • americanhoney1967
    Options
    You probably know this trick already but my son told me that most of the birds have a trick to them. Like the tiny blue ones. If you touch the bird after you launch it, it "multiplies" into three birds. Some of the other birds will gain speed if you touch them after you launch them.... it helps them hit the target harder. I didnt know that and it really helped me!
  • cef957
    cef957 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I play while on the bike at the gym......I make myself do the bike last as I can play that game for hours!!!
  • You probably know this trick already but my son told me that most of the birds have a trick to them. Like the tiny blue ones. If you touch the bird after you launch it, it "multiplies" into three birds. Some of the other birds will gain speed if you touch them after you launch them.... it helps them hit the target harder. I didnt know that and it really helped me!

It took me almost a week before I figured that out lol
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Haha, love it!!! I got an iPad for Christmas and Angry Birds on iPad is sick!! They even have Angry Birds HD!

Has anyone gotten any of the golden eggs??
  • Alininha
    Alininha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    go on youtube and it will teach you how to beat it. However, I gave up since I got stuck 3 months ago.
  • ckg1126
    Options
    I do the same thing, but it doesn't always work.