Yesterday was my biggest burn day!

Options
I burned 2600 cals total! I'm so excited.. But the scale still hasn't budged one bit. Stupid scale, I want to toss you out the window!!! (Ps I threw mine away last week, and yesterday I caved and bought a new one) Apparently I worship the number on the scale, it must have a trance on me! Bahaha!

Though I am losing inches!

Replies

• nosebag1212
    nosebag1212 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    stop weighing every day
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    stop weighing every day

this. plus different scales will give you a different weight anyway!
  • Mommy2two_2
    Mommy2two_2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I know I know! Lol Its like I can help myself! I feel amazing so I think that number surely has moved, step up, same stupid number! Oh well at least it has stopped rising! That freaked me out!!!

OH Im in a wedding tomorrow. When I bought the dress I bought a large (Biggest size) It didn't fit since it was a juniors.....
    Tomorrow I will be wearing a MEDIUM! Yes I had to buy a whole new dress because I cant wear the other, way too big!
  • gotolam
    gotolam Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I burned 2600 cals total! I'm so excited..

That is badass. Way to go. Just keep it up. Everything else will eventually fall into place.
  • RibStabsHeart
    RibStabsHeart Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Jeez! What did you do, bike from 9-5? :P
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    OH Im in a wedding tomorrow. When I bought the dress I bought a large (Biggest size) It didn't fit since it was a juniors.....
    Tomorrow I will be wearing a MEDIUM! Yes I had to buy a whole new dress because I cant wear the other, way too big!

There you go!! That is a way better feeling then the scale. I say put that scale back in the box and take it back. Go with the NSV's :wink: