60 punds lost on MFP and 80+ all together (294-213)

Options

Replies

• fequick
    fequick Posts: 16
    Options
    Awesome! You look great! There was a stranger hiding in you and now she's out! I can't wait to post my after pics. I just started a few days ago and I believe this is it, life changer. Thank you for giving us all that push that we need. Inspirational stories like yours keep me motivated and know that I can do it too. I started at 271, the heaviest I ever been. Can't wait for my ticker to start going up!
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! You are certainly an inspiration.
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...you look amazing!
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job so far! Lookiing good! And I'll wish you good luck on the rest of your journey, but you probably won't need it - you seem like you've got this down now. :flowerforyou:
  • jess031988
    jess031988 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone so much :)

I have to give a lot of credit to this board as all the success stories gave me more motivation. Some of the stories I have witnessed on here were what I was feeling to a T, so I knew I wasn't alone.

Thank you all again.
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Bravo! :flowerforyou:

You are an inspiration! Thanks for shraing your story. :smile:
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! :happy:
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Woah you are soooo pretty and you are not even done yet! :) Now imagine when you reach your goal. You could just keep going on curiousity alone lol Awesome job girl!

52580689.png
  • angeliis02
    angeliis02 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    awesome job so far! You look fantastic. Good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Great job lady :)
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    your story inspires me. you can see you lost alot of weight in your butt and stomach. how tall are you?
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started at 295 so I know how you felt in the before....you are doing amazing!!

Congratulations!!
  • jess031988
    jess031988 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, I feel like i lost a lot in my legs and butt...Stomach is another thing but I have also had two kids so whatever happens will happen.
  • KrisMariex
    KrisMariex Posts: 17
    Options
    You are so incredibly inspiring! I started out near 280 almost a year ago, only down about 30 pounds. I have a few questions: did you exercise at all during the time you lost the 60 pounds? If you did, what did you do? And did you go low-carb for yuor dietary changes? I have PCOS too and my OBGYN suggested low-carb and half the time I do it, half the time I don't. But thank you for posting this. Your success story is incredible. Keep up the amazing work!
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Your progress is showing beautifully. Such a great job! Keep it up! You are an inspiration.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I loooove your hair, I had it shaved like that for a while before I cut it all off :)

Congratulations!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Can't wait to see how wonderful you'll look once you begin working out.
  • BurntCoffee
    BurntCoffee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look great and I bet you feel soooooo much better.
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation!
  • chari182
    chari182 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Good job!

Also, I freaking love that shirt! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!