Can I get a #&LL YEAH!!!!!

Options
So after all my whining on here about I cant lose blah blah blah, I set a new goal for myself! I have been running everyday but at the end of my trek there is a hill that has kicked my butt for weeks. :grumble: Well today I told my self I WILL get over that hill!! And.... I DID IT!!!!!! :drinker: I ran my full three miles and I kicked that hills @$$!!!! I nearly danced all the rest of the way home!! I must have looked like an idiot becaues I rounded that hill then broke into a voctory dance that must have looked like something out of one of those eighties movies!! You know what Im talkin bout!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I ran the rest of the way home with a smile on my face from ear to ear!!!

ONE HILL AT A TIME LADIES!! :drinker:

Replies

• tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    So after all my whining on here about I cant lose blah blah blah, I set a new goal for myself! I have been running everyday but at the end of my trek there is a hill that has kicked my butt for weeks. :grumble: Well today I told my self I WILL get over that hill!! And.... I DID IT!!!!!! :drinker: I ran my full three miles and I kicked that hills @$$!!!! I nearly danced all the rest of the way home!! I must have looked like an idiot becaues I rounded that hill then broke into a voctory dance that must have looked like something out of one of those eighties movies!! You know what Im talkin bout!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I ran the rest of the way home with a smile on my face from ear to ear!!!

• gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed:happy: !! I am just this week beginning to run, and it is kicking MY *kitten*. I made my 11 year old son run with me, and he is just as winded as I am. Maybe in SIX MONTHS (!!) I can say I am running three miles with hills. You GO, GIRL. Feel strong!
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    AWESOME- it feels great doesnt it???? I love the feeling of conquering some BIG goal that at one time felt out of my grasp.

Keep up the smiling cause that is fantastic!
  • tweety3
    Options
    Thank yuh!! Thank yuh vaddy much!!! :bigsmile: Teehee
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
  • jamdblake4
    jamdblake4 Posts: 179
    Options
    once your over that hill it's all down hill, #&ll YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! Yeah, you showed that hill who's the boss. :laugh: That's wonderful though. I can imagine how exciting that must have been for you. Keep up the good work. There's no stopping you now. :bigsmile:

Betty
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    #&LL YEAH!!!! WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • msce2
    msce2 Posts: 35
    Options
    Congrats! That is a HUGE accomplishment!

44508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! You rock - h3ll yeah!!! Wooohoooo!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!

H-E-double hockey stick Yeah!
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    whoo!!! You go, girl!!!!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tweety3
    Options
    Im cracking up MJ!!!!! Just saw the video!! Yeah, yeah!! EXACTLY like that!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks to you all!!!! Every small accomplishment her is a win for us all, eh!!!:bigsmile:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Yay!!! Way To Go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SkippyGirl
    Options
    Woooo Hooo 4 u!!!:flowerforyou:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Go tweety! It's your birthday! Go tweety! ........dance, dance......:drinker:

You rock, girlfriend! :bigsmile:
  • 1StepataTime
    Options
    WooHoo!!!! That's awesome! Aren't those little victories the best? :happy:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Nice work Tweetie....now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

.. and gents too! Thanx for sharing those words of wisdom!
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    (Hums theme from Rocky...)

I know exactly what you mean. I have this hill on my trail runs that used to kill me every day, but now I kill it! It's such a motivator to be able to do something that was so hard.

Way to go!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!