Pizza

Options
I love our local pizza place and I was wondering what everyone uses to log their pizza from their local pizza places. We usually get pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms on there.

Just any help would be great!

Thanks =)

Replies

• plifsey
    plifsey Posts: 24
    Options
    Is it a mom and pop? Or a chain restaurant? Go to DWLZ.com...dottie's weight loss zone...there is a list of probably every restaurant out there with a break down of food, you might be able to find your answer there
  • plifsey
    Options
    12" Medium Pan Pizza: Pepperoni & Mushroom (260 cal/13 g fat/1 g fiber/27 g carbs)

this is one slice of pizza from a 12" pizza from Pizza Hut....
  • plifsey
    Options
    12" Medium Pan Pizza: Pepperoni & Mushroom (260 cal/13 g fat/1 g fiber/27 g carbs)

this is one slice of pizza from a 12" pizza from Pizza Hut....

Sorry, should have mentioned a pan pizza...
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Is it a mom and pop? Or a chain restaurant? Go to DWLZ.com...dottie's weight loss zone...there is a list of probably every restaurant out there with a break down of food, you might be able to find your answer there

OMG thanks for the info!!!
  • bikergirl10
    Options
    It is a mom & pop place. So I wasn't sure what to base my info off of
  • plifsey
    Options
    I would think it is probably all about the same? Or maybe just look and maybe do an average of? Pizza is yummy, you might just want to have it sometimes and enjoy it when you do!!!!! I do....we are having tacos tonight, and I have been saving calories just for that.....
  • plifsey
    Options

OMG thanks for the info!!!

You are so welcome...I have referenced this website for years!!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Crust has so many carbs and calories unless I can track it, by entering in the info I won't eat it. Actually, since I can track it I don't eat it! LOL California Pizza kitchen has their info listed and the teeny thin crust takes up too much of my calories :(

I made a pita bread pizza recently. It was pretty good. But no regular yummy pizza.
  • shybutreal2003
    Options
    omg who knew that pizza had that much calories wow