Newbee

Options
hello i'm 39 and had a baby in oct. before i got pregnant(unplanned but very blessed) I had lost 74-lbs was a size 4 and kept it off for a year. Im battling depression everyday and so me being back up to 180 and a size 14 it is very hard for me to try to excercise, I feel hopeless, but want to start.So glad i found this site,

Replies

• MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome :D
    this site is fantastic and there are loads of friendly people who will support you and answer your questions
    feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • amycrims
    Options
    i agree, such a good site. i think you'll find it a great source of motivation. add me as a friend and we can help keep each other on track! i hear ya with the depression thing. i get very sensitive to the seasonal changes and this time of year is the worst for me. doesn't hurt to have something to be proud of (besides your baby of course!) to see the pounds dropping off. Good luck!!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You can do it just stay on track.
  • owlwomyn
    owlwomyn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    This is an amazing tool and you will be sucessful! It's not as hard as it looks at the start! I started this journey in the middle of Aug. last year and it is becoming a way of life...i LOVE it! Feel free to add me as a friend. My first bit of advice is drink as much water as you can...my losses are always better on the weeks I drink the water! Welcome...

1725716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • acitrin
    Options
    Hi Newbee:

Welcome! I went to Florida to visit my friend who was using myfitnesspal. I started my diet on vacation and went home 3.5 pounds lighter. I had been "trying" to loose weight for, oh, about 20 years. I am now up to 14 pounds lost and am more committed then ever.

Don't be afraid, it really works. Be sure to complete your diary every day that you can. It has helped me in getting to kown the food I eat and how much I should eat in order to loose weight. I have only gone over my allotted calaries once in all this time.

Good luck and congratulations on your new baby. ENJOY. I would love to be your friend
    Anne C.